1. Images of 2018, 2019, 2020 or 2021 seniors are eligible for submission. (When submitting for Photographer's Choice Issues, images may or may not have previously been featured on our IG account).
IMAGES that are not eligible are:
A. Images from Workshops or Mentoring Sessions
B. Images of Professional Models
C. Images that have been in PRINT in other publications (ICON images are exempt from this, and are published in an ICON exclusive issue once a year).
2. All images must be high resolution JPG files (300dpi). Low resolution, watermarked, PSD or raw images will not be considered.
Images must be named as follows:
business name - the seniors name-#
IF your image is an ICON image you MUST INCLUDEthe number provided when you were sent our ICON badge.
IF submitting a Photographer's Choice image, a number is only necessary for multiple images of same model.
Example of Photographer's Choice file naming:
Example of ICON image file naming:
3. Each published image WILL LIST: The business name, city and state, and hair & make-up artist (if applicable/provided). Model information will ONLY be included if the approval box is checked and info is provided.
4. All images must be sent to us via a Dropbox link (provide below). ALL submissions need to be in ONE Dropbox. If you are not familiar with dropbox, it is free and you can sign up at: https://www.dropbox.com/getspace
5. Your dropbox folder needs to be named: your business name -seniorMUSE-month & year.Example: Thru Lisas Lens-seniorMUSE-July 2019.
6. Image Limit for Photographer’s Choice Issues is 20 images, ICON ONLY issues, has no limit, submit ALL your ICON images!
7. You MUST complete the below for EVERY senior model you are submitting (only once if submitting multiple images of the same senior)
8. Only portrait orientation images will be considered for the cover.
Image Submission Information
The model’s information will be included ONLY IF you provide it ANDcheck the box below giving approval.
NOTE: ALL PRINTED INFO WILL BE PUBLISHED EXACTLY AS PROVIDED BELOW, SO DOUBLE CHECK ALL YOUR SPELLING AND PUNCTUATION!